These pictures really don't do it justice, but Caleb can now sit independently. He can grab objects and maintain a sitting position without falling right over. He can balance himself now and even keep himself from falling over. Sorry for delay in blog posts, but we have had a busy 2 months. All these postings should catch you up on what Caleb has been up to lately. Tomorrow Caleb will be 7 months old. Again I will say how time flies..
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Look no hands!
These pictures really don't do it justice, but Caleb can now sit independently. He can grab objects and maintain a sitting position without falling right over. He can balance himself now and even keep himself from falling over. Sorry for delay in blog posts, but we have had a busy 2 months. All these postings should catch you up on what Caleb has been up to lately. Tomorrow Caleb will be 7 months old. Again I will say how time flies..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment